Thursday, September 01, 2005

Friends

Right now is pretty rough for me. I guess that I have the opposite problem of many people. I simply cannot find enough time to hang out and converse with everyone that I want to. Maybe this is a beginning of the semester thing that will pass but for now it seems like I am starting so many new friendships and I just don't have time for them, no matter how desperately I want time for them. The thing is I don't want something that could become a truely special friendship to fall by the wayside because I don't have time. I need to get out of my job, Free up some time and get sane. I need to become more organized, so I can get the most out of my time that I do have. Oh well, I guess that the opposite problem would be worse.... for me at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home