Monday, February 05, 2007

Daaaaannnng It's cold

Even after all of the time that I spent up at Tech, I'm still fazed by this cold-snap. Now it's finally supposed to break, if you can call it that, on Wednesday and the scheduled temperature is about 18 degrees or so. I think that this is the first time in my life that I'm happy that it's going to be in the teens. I believe that it hit on Thursday and has pretty much stayed like this for the duration. Again... I'm pumped like Tom Cruise for the teens. (Out of context, that sentence is and was hilarious)

The Bears game didn't exactly go as I predicted. Humble-pie devoured.

As much as I don't want to say that we have a quarterback problem... we might. Rex has so many things that he needs to work on. As of now, he is not a franchise quarterback. But I really want him to become one. I want a 3rd to 4th round qb in the upcoming draft that may be able to put Rex on the hot seat, or a free agent that may compete for the job... i.e. better than Griese.

Currently reading... World War Z, and Thirteenth Tale (audiobook)

Currently listening to... Cold War Kids - Hang Me Up To Dry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home