Monday, November 06, 2006

I Hate, Hate, Hate the UP

Why you ask, I'll freakin' tell you why. No Borat... anywhere. All I want is to go see the movie, and I don't believe it, but I don't think that it's playing in a single movie theatre in all of the UP. How is this physically possible? Even here I should be able to see the big blockbuster movies, (and don't tell me this isn't one, any movie that tops the box office is). How did no theatre in the UP see this coming? Seriously? Okay once more to vent and for emphasis... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Reason #2... I'm absolutely sick of school at this point. I know that's not the UP's fault, I've just been here for too long and I'm fairly certain that my head is going to explode. This week, if I don't slack off, should be especially rough with still more catching up to do and more work piling in. I feeling like I'm trying to climb up a mountain that gives way with every step... or run up an escalator that's going down, at Mach 3. Any standing around for a second and I'm all the way at the bottom again.

Okay, so maybe hate is a strong word and maybe the UP doesn't deserve it... but I'm fairly certain that if I was back home in Chicago right now, I wouldn't be feeling like I'm about to have an aneurysm.

Currently Reading... G.K. Chesterton - Orthodoxy
Currently Listening to... Damien Rice - Rootless Tree

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, that movie rocked...but don't feel bad, they only released in like 800 theatres across the country for opening weekend to guarantee sellout crowds, it'll be releasing in all the rest of the theatres for next weekend.

Any news on the plans for Thanksgiving? Hopefully Grand Rapdis will be graced by your presence...let me know man...peace...

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Dan. I must have gotten you excited about the prospect of graduating because MTU will give you $100 when you do it.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home