Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I need another alarm clock

This would be the second day this week that I have slept though my first class due to my annoying habit of turning off my alarm clock in a semi-slumber daze. I think I need another, that would help right? I'll put it away from the bed so that I can't reach it and I'd have to get up and turn it off. Yeah, that'll work great. But where to get it? I could always venture down to the ole' Walmart, sell my soul, and get a crappy one cheaper than anywhere else. But I'm not too keen on the selling of my soul and would like to do that as little as possible. So where can I go. Houghton is so small and I'm not even sure where I could get one at, (besides hitting another chain like Shop-Ko). That's the sorry state of living in a town that has a Walmart and said Walmart has driven off all kinds of local business. An alarm clock, WTF mate? Maybe I'll go to the campus store at least I'm keeping my cash in the school system then. Sigh.

On another note, while the move back to the dorms has been really weird, in many senses of the word, I'm mainly adjusting well. Well, except for the meal aspect of things. I miss cooking myself dinner. I need to venture off campus more often and get myself some home cooked dinner. I think I'm going to do that tonight. Alex had mentioned maybe doing dinner; I think I'll give him a call.

Listening to... My Number (Single) by Tegan and Sara
Currently Reading... Real Sex by Lauren F. Winner

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

yeah yeah yeah.... I get the point on the taco bell issue.... but I cooked up some delicous cajun chicken and vegies tonight... and hopefully no tacos in the near future.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home