Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Flyin' through books

So my last post said that I just finished Prince Caspian... and now I just finished The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I absolutely loved the end of it. I won't give it away for anyone who has yet to read it, but I will suggest that you do. I'm really pleased that I'm doing alot of reading this semester. I'd like to keep up with it.

School just feels weird right now. I'm worried that I'm not doing enough in my classes because I really haven't had much homework yet. It's like a feeling that once assignments and whatnot do come that it's going to hit me like a load of bricks. I figure that if I catch up on my reading fully, (I know who reads their textbooks right?), that I might feel a little bit better about where I'm at. Because in all actuallity I'm not really behind in anything. Oh well. I just turned in my first assignment of the year and I have a quiz tomorrow so maybe I'll feel like I've done something once I've done that.

Work is annoying. They keep on scheduling me for days that I have tried to tell them that I can't work. For example, I'm scheduled tonight and tonight is praise band practice. I talked to Tom and he's not going to be scheduling me on Wednesdays anymore, but it does look like I'm going to get shafted with Sunday nights. Oh well, it's just more annoying than anything.

I'll be starting up a radio show on Wednesdays beginning next week from 2:00 to 5:00 PM. I'm pretty excited about this, as it will be my best time slot yet and it'll be my first weekly three hour show.

That's my life...

Currently listening to... Pixel Revolt by John Vanderslice
Currently reading... The Silver Chair by C. S. Lewis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home