Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sigh

Well I'm back from Rachel's, (I went to her place last Wednesday and left today), and it sucks. Don't get me wrong I love being back with my friends and all, but I miss her like crazy. That and she won't get off the phone so that I can call her, what a jerk!

Anyways, we had our Christmas and it was great. We exchanged gifts and she liked what I got her, so there's a plus. I just have to figure out how to shop for clothing for her and I'll be set. Speaking of clothing, guess what I got from her. Wait for it... wait for it... CLOTHING! I kinda needed some new clothes so that was great. She also got me the boxed set color illustrated Chronicles of Narnia, which will be a blast to read. That and I'll finally finish the entire thing.

New year's Eve at Rachel's was also fun and I got to see Jon and Jake, partake of some New Year's spirits, and kiss my love at midnight. So take that. I'm really excited about this year and I have a few resolutions that I want to adhere to. I want to get back into regularly excercising. I want to make sure that I see Rachel at least once a month. I want to read more. And there were a couple more that I can't remember right now so that doesn't bode as well.

Movie-wise I saw a couple with Rachel over my mini-vacation. We went and saw Munich and King Kong and they were both incredible movies. Munich was especially good and had a social commentary that is very worth hearing. My favorite part of it was the bomb dismantler that can't go on with the assassinations and gives a speach about how Jews are supposed to be righteous and not sink to the level of their enemies. It was phenominal. And King Kong was one of those movies that I didn't know if they should remake but I'm glad that they did and I'm happier that I got to see it on the big screen.

Well I'm off to see if PSU or FSU can finally put the other away...

Listening to... K-Fed's new single, (it's the single most atrocious thing that I think I've ever heard

Reading... Orthodoxy and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home