Tuesday, November 15, 2005

What to do?

So, here's the dillema. I know I don't want to do engineering. But what to do in it's place? Here are the options: Marketing or Economics. I'm 33 credits away from Marketing and 24 away from Economics. I know it's crazy that I'm that close to both but I'm also nuts for switching this late so let's ignore that part. An Economics degree is more respected in the academics field where Marketing is well... Marketing. Now my Business advisor says that with the Economics degree I will probably be able to compete with Marketing majors for the job that I want. And frankly I know how to sell myself. But, on the other hand, Marketing is closer to the job that I want when I'm done... or at least the job I think I want. Sigh, I wish I knew what I wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home