Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hurray for the Lazy Day...

So I think that I'm going to really enjoy Tuesdays and Thursdays. I wake up around 9 and then get to be lazy until 3:30, my first class. Like today, I woke up and lounged around and finished Prince Caspian, which I had only read part of before and really enjoyed. I've listened to some music that I've had for a while and just hadn't gotten around to listening to yet, Cat Power's The Greatest and Rufus Wainwright's self-titled album. It's been nice.

It's the first TNT for the new year tonight and though I didn't practice with the band yesterday, stupid work, I'm extremely excited to sing tonight. I don't know who is talking, what they are talking about, or any of the other details, but I'm really looking forward to it. As for my walk, well I've been distant from God since I've come back to Tech. It really has a lot to do with me just not putting in any effort in that area which is, well, sad. I need to start back on doing daily devotionals slash bible readings to get myself back into the swing of things. I also need to be praying more. Why can we find it so easy to ignore the one thing that means the most to us?

Classes are going well, and I truly feel that I'm going to do really well this semester. I'm excited about school and am staying on top of my studies which is beyond awesome.

I still haven't gotten back on the exercising kick yet, but that is not due to a lack of desire so much as a lack of shoes fit for exercising in. Hopefully I'll be able to find some this weekend and get up on it.

The beard grows long and still gets to go unkempt for another month, so it's pretty excited.

Currently Listening to... We are Scientists - With Love and Squalor
Currently Reading... The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home