Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Music Anyone?

So one of the blog's that I frequent recently put together what they called "50 Fine Lines". This was, for them, a compilation of the best singles so far this year or I should say, singles that they have discovered this year as some are older. I will admit it's a really good compilation, what I've listened to of it so far at least. Here's what I want you to do, tell me what you like out of the comp, what piqued your interest, or what you just didn't like. I'll do the same when I have some time, but please put your thoughts in the comments.

Here's the link...

Currently Reading... The Cost of Discipleship - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Currently Listening to... 50 Fine Lines - IGIF (compilation)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you drive a hard bargain... but i'll do it.

9:24 PM  
Blogger CallOfTheJourney said...

Downloading as I type! I recognize a few of the tracks, and I can't wait to give it a listen. \m/

Questionable Content is possibly the greatest thing ever.

You should check out Penumbrae, from my latest post, I think you'd like them. If I can find them again this summer, I'ma definitely pick up a CD.

And I'll be sending out an e-mail about the party, codename Matuszapalooza, any day now. Hope you can make it!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home