Sunday, June 18, 2006

Trying to get back on the ball...?

Wow, it's been a while so maybe I suck at life...

...But on the other hand school is almost done for the summer and that excites me way too much as I absolutely hate my STC class. It has completely burnt me out on writing as 2 hours of writing that you care nothing about only can. Hopefully the lack of that in the coming weeks will make updates here more prevalent.

Edlund, Katie, and Erika were up for the weekend so it was kind of nice to see them and catch up. I'm still disappointed that Chris won't be around next year but with years off therapy I may just get over my abandonment issues after all. Tonight I had my first Bridgefest experience...yep... awesome. But on a more exciting note, I also watched Big Fish and Proof tonight. Big Fish is ridiculously good, you all already know that, however, I was not ready for how good Proof was. Honestly, after it ended I just wanted to be a huge math nerd and develop something crazy. And then I got to thinking, I probably could, math was always ridiculously easy. Why don't I ever just fully apply myself? I think that that is the thing that I hate most about myself.

I need to get back on the reading train as well. So I will.

I played too much guitar today... my fingers really hurt as I'm typing this. Though, I suppose that that is not entirely a bad thing.

Two words... Monk Muffins!

Also I think that I'm going to catch a service there sometime this summer and see if I can't fanagle a tour out of them.

I hate Houghton... none of the stores up here have the new Regina Spektor cd.

Currently Reading... The Cost of Discipleship - Dietrich Bonhoffer
Blankets - Craig Thompson

P.S. It's just wrong that they have an audio cd for a graphic novel.... it makes my want to choke someone...

Currently Listening to... Lily Allen - Oh My God (Kaiser Chiefs cover)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

choke them... or laugh at them... that's hilarious

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home