Thursday, June 22, 2006

Done... For Now...

Whew... just took the last exam of the summer today and I will say that I'm incredibly happy to be through with school for some period of time. You may remember that I did summer school last year as well, so this break is a long time coming. But it's here.

I celebrated by finishing one of the books I was reading, which is Blankets by Craig Thompson. I'm too lazy to link to it again, but if you look a post below I believe that there is a link there. Altogether a great book, story, and comic.

I've also listened to the new Regina Spektor cd a couple times through now, and while I liked her last album more, I think that the new songs are for the most part better. It's just that this cd lost the intimate production of the last. I miss that. Hurray for overproduction... or not.

I think I'm going to play a little guitar when I'm done typing this, that sounds fun. Now to find out what to play...

The U.S. got beat by Ghana... darn... and I watched and cheer and yelled at the tv and everything. Well, maybe I'll give it another shot in four years.

Currently Listening to... Regina Spektor - Apres Moi
Currently Reading... Dietrich Bonhoffer - The Cost of Discipleship

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home