Thursday, April 13, 2006

Holidays...

I'm selfish when it comes to Holidays. I guess that statement only really makes sense to those of you in relationships though, doesn't it. Now while I think that when you're dating someone with intention of it hopefully leading somewhere, you should probably spend the Holidays together. However, where do you spend them... who's family matters more? Now I know that that is not the real question, but the person not seeing their family will feel that their family is taking a backseat to the other. Now here's where I'm selfish. I don't want to spend the Holidays at anywhere but my family's place, when at all possible. Family is extremely important to mek and I want to spend every Holiday that I can with them. It may suck sometimes just seeing each other before and after just might have to do sometimes.

That said, if it made any sense to any of you, Rachel and I are spending Easter in the Sault. AND I WANT TO BE THERE!!!

Jack Bauer is the last American Hero. I'm seriously starting to think that if we get any more seasons of 24, that he may become known as the greatest American Hero of all time. Kiefer Sutherland is dead to me, only Jack Bauer remains. As evidenced by the new movie, The Sentinal. I would challenge you to find one person going to see that, that will not refer to Jack Bauer's character as Jack Bauer. You want more reasons? Check the facts!

Gnarls Barkley are my heroes...


Currently Listening to... Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Currently Reading... Dietrich Bonhoeffer - The Cost of Discipleship

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

possible inflamitory sentences that I didn't mean to make come across even close to that way edited...

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dan, is it ok to cry? i want to cry.

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't remember what i was thinking when i posted that... i think it was something about friends getting caught up in misleading teachings/practices in their faith, like false prophets and junk. i don't by any means think i know everything, but on the ocasion when i see a friend hopping down a whacked out bunny trail, it bums me out. i don't know if that was what i was talking about, though.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home