Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Broomball and other musings...

Well, we won Wads Gold League and will play for the hall championship tonight round abouts of 7:15. The thing is I'm scheduled for work tonight, so I have to find someone to cover that hour for me because I do NOT want to miss this game. It's been a lot of fun this year and we're going to be play against possibly the best team at tech tonight, so we'll see what we can do.

I like the word bereft.

I have another patent and just got all of the paperwork faxed in about 15 minutes ago. Is it a bad thing when you really aren't sure how many you have now and you're still in school? I don't think so, but it's only 4 or 5.

I need to see the latest hour of 24, I'm behind. Come on Tim get it and we'll watch Jack Bauer pound on some terrorists! And for the record, who wouldn't have voted for Dennis Haysbert in the latest elections if he had ran under his character's name of David Palmer.

I ordered 5 (yay) new cd's last Friday I believe, but they aren't here yet and I'm getting antsy. They better come in today...

I think the streak of A's should continue as I think that I did well on my latest paper and the second half of my microeconomics exam. Well, I'm sure that I'll see for sure by next Friday.

I'm almost done with Jack Kerouac's On the Road. It's been good and I've enjoyed it very much. It made me really want to get into some of the jazz music from that time, you know the good stuff like Miles Davis. They were so wild and soulful with their music. That's one of the next goals.

Speaking of books, I've got a few lined up in my possession and many more that I want to read, but I think that the next one is going to be one that I bought on my only trip to Canada with Mr. TenEyck, (may he remain forever single), A.W. Tozer's God Tells the Man Who Cares.

Team USA is playing hockey against Finland right now. It's tied 2-2.

I'm really liking the Sigur Ros right now and I'm really upset that I don't live anywhere near civilization where I can actually see them, as they are touring the U.S. right now. I hear they are simply beyond incredible live. They play with such emotion and even their studio albums are something beyond words.

Finland just took the lead 3-2.

Well my busy day is going on and I'll stop moving again come 11:30 PM. Laundry Time!

Currently Reading... On the Road - Jack Kerouac
Currently Listening to... Explosions in the Sky - Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live Forever (Album)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home