Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Quickie

So I had my advising meeting today, and it looks like I'm stuck up here this summer. Excuse me while I slit my wrists / light myself on fire. Sigh, I was really hoping that there would be some way that I could get out for at least the summer too. I'm officially sick of Houghton. Maybe I'll wage war against it, put it on pay per view, something like that.

Currently Listening to... Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
Currently Reading... Donald Miller - Searching for God Knows What

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i had a tv i'd watch...

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Won't this be like, your seventh year in the UP? Come home.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

I know, I suck at life... and I want to come home... if I can find a job back in Action Heights that would just last the last half of the summmer I could come back too, as I can schedule the summer classes so that they're all the first half..

3:22 PM  
Blogger kate said...

i'm so sad you aren't freiburgin' with me. we could've had some wild 'n' crazy fun german-style....

as for the nickname, it's pretty much that, not a purdue thing. there has always been a fraction of the population who rebelliously have called me kate, and i guess i'm simply honoring their persistance...?

you can continue to call me katie as long as you want. i can't force "the guy with the headband" to do something he doesn't want to do! ;)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home