Monday, March 13, 2006

Finally...

...back to write up a really crappy post that will in no way summarize what has happened in the last two weeks! (But, it will try.)

So, break... I spent it in Grand Rapids, saw Rachel, had some fun. Finished Freakonomics, started White Teeth. Borrowed more books from Rachel. Lent books to Rachel. Slept a ton. I think that pretty much summarizes break. Oh except for the fact that the weather was great.

And now it sucks. I haven't ventured out of the dorm yet to face the blizzard we're going through and with my night class cancelled it doesn't look like I'll have to. I want to get working on some of the papers I have for classes but I don't have the ambition yet to do it. Bad weather does that to me. Due to a misunderstanding at work I don't have any this week. Hurray, another week off! Although by next week I'm sure that I won't mind it too much.

I'm going to learn how to play the Brokeback Mountain theme on guitar simply because I like the song and can think of nothing funnier than playing it at random times.

My phone forgot how to ring, so if you call me leave a message. And hopefully I'll see that you called soon enough to call you back.

I got the new Page France double EP in! I haven't listened to it all yet, but it's quite the departure from their last CD. Very poppy, but then again they always have been. I'll come up with an apt description later. Just put in the Sister Pinecone half of it.

I was able to watch some baseball today from the WBC and I'll say that I want to watch some more and am aching for the season to start!

Maybe I'll clean the room a little tonight. It looks like crap.

That's all for now, maybe I'll try and update more than once a week...

Currently Listening to... Page France - Pear & Sister Pinecone
Currently Reading... White Teeth - Zadie Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home