Sunday, May 06, 2007

Happenings

A bunch of things have come up recently. Let me share.

Rachel and I now have a family plan with Verizon. What does this mean? It means that we get fifteen percent off the monthly bill, no activation fee, and a couple of free razr phones thanks to the fact that Rachel works at Raymond James. This is great for me, because the bill will be less a month and a good majority of the people I talk to anyways have verizon and free mobile to mobile will make me happy. Oh and don't worry about getting in contact with me; the phone number is the same.

As far as work goes, I'm finally done with training and should have a computer up and running for me this week, which will be great as I'm anxious to start doing real work. I'm thinking that while I probably won't want to keep this job past the winter it's not going to be nearly as bad as I thought at first. I think that's mainly due to the fact that what I'm doing is actually beneficial to people. Directly that is. I will be making sure that people get the money that sends them to college, and while it may get mind numbing having that in the back of my head will definitely make it better.

If you check out the side of the old blogger here you'll see that I have rediscovered the ole' last.fm account. Thanks to it, I will no longer put at the bottom of the page whatever it is that I'm listening to... because it will be constantly updated to the side of the page with a fun little picture of Elliott Smith watching over what I play. Hopefully it won't be too buggy and it'll update real nice like. If you don't like it or think that it isn't working well let me know.

So, to repeat... work is okay, new playlist on the site, and a phone that will actually have reception if you call!

Also before I forget, a thank you, plug, and nod of admiration to Lillian Calles Barger. I don't care if it was merely a plug for her new book, but the fact that she stopped by and commented on the blog about my reading of her book is great. I admire her ethic to reach her audience and the writing that she does.

Currently reading... Eve's Revenge
The Benedictine Handbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home